MP3 Player Jukebox Kit
This pre-assembled PCB contains the electronics needed to play MP3 files from hard drives, CDROMs or compact flash cards. Just plug in a spare drive & power supply, put it in a project box, hook it to an amp, and you have a 10000 track MP3 player suitable for the car or home. Alternatively, use our compact flash adaptor with a 1GB+ card for a portable low-power solution.
The player provides a line-out signal, suitable for connecting to the auxiliary input of an amplifier or head-end unit. A high-resolution 24-bit DAC and dedicated decoder DSP produce a quality sound even at low bitrates.
The player also has some additional features, such as support for FAT16 or FAT32 file systems, ID3 tag support, and the ability to 'learn' different VCR and CD remote controls. There is also digital volume, bass and treble controls, shuffle play, and a directory navigator for playlist selection. The graphical LCD display shows all playback information on the screen at the same time.
MP3 Jukebox PCB Module (with LCD)
- Restores playback position if power is lost.
- Compact surface mounted construction 100 x 50 mm.
- Works with the widely available ATA-IDE hard drives*, compact flash cards and ATAPI CDROM drives.
- Automatically senses drive setting for dual-drive systems.
- Navigation menu for selecting playback directory.
- Shuffle and sequential mode track playback.
- Backlit graphic display shows status icon, bit-rate, track number, elapsed time, artist, title & genre.
- Infra-red remote controlled, by one or two remotes.
- Can be programmed to learn commands from most popular CD and VCR remote control units.
- Firmware can be upgraded with new features using free web updates.
- Supports both short and long file names, as well as ID3 tag information display.
- Supports MP3,MP2,MP1 audio encoding including variable bit-rates up to 320 kB/s.
- Remote controllable using I2C expansion bus.
- High-quality 24-bit digital signal processor with professional audio decoder.
- High-resolution 24-bit audio output with 96 dB dynamic range (18-bit PCM).
- Single 5V DC power supply input.
- Low power consumption 75 mA typical (with LCD).
- Contrast adjustment.
- 3.5mm stereo jack output with additional single-in-line socket for easy integration.
- Supports up to 9999 tracks per drive, in up to 237 subdirectories.
- Digital control of volume, bass and treble.